Sunday, July 5, 2009

I was slashed viciously by my own blood brother

Since 2-3 weeks ago, my younger brother, Syafiq (we the family call him by the nickname B), always asked me to bring him to cyber cafe. Most of the occasions, I satisfied him. He was addicted with "Left 4 Dead", a first person game with the main objective to kill zombies along the way to the checkpoint. But since yesterday, I couldn't fulfilled him anymore as I was busy with my works. When I got back to my room, I saw my computer still running up without anyone using it. I got little bit angry because I always reminded my siblings, if they want to use my computer, they have to close it down after use. But then, I noticed at the screen, there was a notepad with a message inside there and suddenly I became speechless in the heart and emptied in the mind. Here it goes..

nak pergi cc la.bila dah janji nak pergi cc tak jadi lak.
dahlah kata janji lepastu memungkiri janji.aku nak buat pantau 
nasib ku yang malang ini:-

burung pipit di sawah padi 
di halau teruna bertubuh sasa
bila dah janji jangan memungkiri janji 
bila memungkiri janji rasa menyesal pula

pantun dari pada shafiq
nak lagi pantun?MMM....
SILA TAIP PANTUN NASIBKU YANG MALANG
DAN HANTAR KE 33328

Picture taken by himself


Aduyai Syafiq...

Related Posts by Categories



8 comments:

Ili Khalil said...

hahahahahahhaha guna psychology gile adik ko hahahaha

chillsberry said...

hahaha. dia memang makan dalam sket.

eVy-D-YaNa said...

penyayang jugak rupanya a.amin ni....ic~ ;P

chillsberry said...

adik sendirilah evy. takkan tak sayang kut. kalau sayang tangan-tangan kan..haha :)

simah said...

sgt2 bersopan santun dgn abg.

kalau aku, da lame panchunggg!

:D

angah`izza said...

nk jd kakak syafiq la camni..
huhu..
teguran cara budiman tuh..mkn dlm..~

Muhammad Khairi Bin Roslim said...

kalau adik dah cmnie..abg xtaw la cm ne..mst lg budiman hehe =p
*not pay yet*

iley said...

bagus.
perli dalam pantun.
hebat...hahaha