Thursday, July 2, 2009

Latest Updates

It's been a long time since my last writing. Damn how I miss it so much but then my current life limits me from performing what I love to do. Immediately after I got back from my place of study, I've been accepted to work in a restaurant as a waiter. Thank God, in such horrific economic recession that surrounds us right now, I got the opportunity to earn some money. Well, I think it is enough wages eventhough not that handsome.


Restaurant Kak Adik

The restaurant during free time


The moment when my head gone haywire but still I've the time to shoot a picture haha

Precisely at 6p.m I will go to NSK (I'm not sure what the acronym stands for) and buy groceries, fish, chicken and whatnot to cater for restaurant preparation the next day. It took me nearly one hour to complete the job which I can say that it is very tedious. Well, a job is a job right?


In NSK

As I need some extra cash to keep my bills from terrorizing me, at 9p.m I put on side income which is teaching numbers in a tuition center not far from the restaurant. The kids are great and they are so much of obedience.

The environment

After one whole day, with little energy and concentration of the mind, we need some entertainments to fill it up. Yes, snooker. Not so much of fun but still it refresh up your mind.

You lose, you pay

And the routine go on like this everyday 24/7. Life is great isn't it? Haha.

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments:

eVy-D-YaNa said...

the restaurant is your family's, ryte?

n

u conducted a tuition class???
so interesting!~ ;D

anak melayu said...

i once worked in a cafe...yes,you are sooo true!!it was so exhausted, yet my jobs are simple.

ah,btw your sister is cute~hehe

chillsberry said...

evy: not that interesting, but it is ok.

kord: tq kord. i will pass the complimentary to her. abg dia tak nak puji apa2 ke? haha :D

anak melayu said...

hohoho....abg nye bijak, kacak, bergaya, serta tampan.

syafeenamk said...

hari tu saya carik tapi tak jumpa punnnnnn

chillsberry said...

kord: terima kasih kord. nanti aku belanja cikedis. :D

ilya syafeena: apa yang dicari tu feena?

simah said...

halo incik amin,

bley x saye nk mtk keje part time?

tlg la amek saye keje.

p/s: aku nk gi kedai ko slase ni oke!